Order/purchase related FAQs
You can purchase the themes and we have detailed documentation with them. Just follow the instructions and get your app ready.
You can modify and edit the themes for your own use but can not resell or distribute the same theme.
You get the complete source code, detailed documentation and support.
This is not reversible according to our policies. You will have to buy the theme again of your choice.
You will get 6 months of support next to date of purchase.
- Support is only provided for theme related queries / issues.
- We support development environment of Mac & Linux only, not Windows.
- We provide support only via mail, not Skype or any other method.
- Incase you face any issue in any of our product and report via mail, we need at least a week to fix the issue, test and release the updated code.
VueNative Market will offer refunds only in case the item purchased is broken, malfunctioning or corrupt, or doesn't work as described. The claim should be made within 15 days from the date of purchase.
Please follow the following steps:
- Unzip the file
- Right click on the extracted file and select "View files" .
All the files will be extracted.
Note: We don’t provide support for Windows. It’s completely buyer’s responsibility.
Gitstrap is our own hosting of Gitlab where we host our VueNative Market repos. Once a user purchases our theme, we grant read access to the users, making it easier for them to sync back from the repo whenever there is an update and report issues directly on the dashboard to reach the author of theme. Users are provided with read only access and they can pull from master branch.
For better management of updates- You can use gitstrap-cli to easily sync with the upstream repositories whenever there is a new release. You can raise issues on GitStrap and see issues raised by other people.
It works same as in github.
Yes, using gitstrap sync.
Go to the Reset Password page, http://gitstrap.com/users/password/new and then login with the new set login credentials.
You must have received an account confirmation mail at the time of your first purchase. If you're finding it difficult to reach that mail, please write to us at [email protected].
Native Starter Pro is a bold and flexible VueNative theme best suited for developing high-quality mobile apps that makes use of ready-made tools. Based on VueNative, Redux and NativeBase a beautifully designed, responsive iOS and Android app source code to quickly get started on your next project. The theme has several widget areas that allows you to extend your theme functionality with plugins. Flat App is basically a style of interface design emphasizing minimum use of stylistic elements. Focused on a minimalist use of simple elements, typography and flat colors. Flat App is a fascinating VueNative starter kit with flat UI design, Redux and NativeBase components for iOS and Android application. Difference is mainly of UI design.
VueNative Market provides Mobile App themes and Starter Kits using VueNative. By using these themes you can easily create iOS and Android apps.
Please refer our Licenses page, https://vue-native.io/market//licenses. On an overview:
- Single License: You can deploy ONE app (one Android, one iOS) from the theme to PlayStore, AppStore.
- Multiple License: You can deploy upto FIVE apps (five Android, five iOS) from the theme to PlayStore, AppStore.
- Unlimited License: You can deploy UNLIMITED apps from the theme to PlayStore, AppStore.