- Getting Started
- Declarative Rendering
- Basic Components
- Conditionals and Loops
- Composing with components
- Handling user input
- Component As Prop
- Device APIs
- React Native
- Ready for more?
- Vue Native Router
- Community Libraries
- How does it work?
- How to contribute
How to contribute
All work on Vue Native happens directly on GitHub. Both core team members and external contributors send pull requests which go through the same review process.
Working on your first Pull Request? You can learn how from this free video series:
The core team is monitoring for pull requests. We will review your pull request and either merge it, request changes to it, or close it with an explanation. We’ll do our best to provide updates and feedback throughout the process.
Before submitting a pull request, please make sure the following is done:
- Fork the repository
git clone [email protected]:GeekyAnts/vue-native-core.gitand create your branch from master.
- Run npm install in the repository root.
- Create a sample app using vue-native-cli separately outside the project repository.
- Within the project repository, go to packages folder
- There are multiple modules which you can modify
- If you want modify the mobile app compiler. Then you would’ve to use vue-template-compiler or vue-native-helper based on your requirements. Update the build.js file accordingly.
npm link <the-package-you-want-to-modify>
- Format your code with prettier
- Run the app and test the code before you commit and create a pull request